I’m In Love With Rita Dominic, Despite The Age Difference – LKT


The braids-carrying Fuji-Like Singer, Olalekan Tunde simply known as LKT was in the news today because of his response to a Rita Dominic interview; the actress was quoted to have said she would love to have twins after settling down. Well, LKT has used the opportunity provided by that revealing interview to profess his undying love for the sultry actress.

Here is what he said to Punch:

“I’ve been dating Rita in my dreams and I’ve always loved to see her movies. When I read her interview, something in me said I should voice out my admiration and affections for her. “If truly her heart desire is to have a set of twins, I can give her that. I have got twins in my genes. It might sound awkward or a joke, but I’m not kidding; nor am I looking for cheap publicity. “I would have approached her a long time ago, but I thought she was already taken by another man. Even if it turns out that she is older than me, I can live with it.  Age is nothing but a number,” he says.

Leave a Reply